|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||122991||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneRPGRIP1L (a.k.a. CORS3, FTM, JBTS7, MKS5, NPHP8, PPP1R134)
- Promoter EF1 alpha
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SfiI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SfiI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTCTCAAGCCTCAGACAGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer AAGCGGCTTCGGCCAGTAAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti-EF1alpha-IRES-EGFP-Flag-hRPGRIP1L was a gift from FENG-QIAN Li & Ken-Ichi Takemaru (Addgene plasmid # 122991 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:122991 ; RRID:Addgene_122991)