|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50462||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
- Total vector size (bp) 6314
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)715
- Promoter EF1a
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Asc I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Nhe I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTTTTGAGTTTGGATCTTGG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCATTAAAGCAGCGTATCCACATAGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were generated as part of the Illuminating the Druggable Genome (IDG) program sponsored by the NIH Common Fund. The goal of this program is to identify, gather, and distribute information and resources for proteins that currently are not well-studied yet belong to commonly drug-targeted protein families: protein kinases, non-olfactory G-protein coupled receptors (GPCRs), and ion channels. The IDG program is designed to develop fundamental research tools for understudied proteins, elucidate their function, and disseminate the IDG-related resources and data to the greater scientific community.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-EF1a-DIO-mCherry was a gift from Bryan Roth (Addgene plasmid # 50462 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50462 ; RRID:Addgene_50462)