|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50462||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4818
- Total vector size (bp) 6314
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)715
- Promoter EF1a
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Asc I (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Nhe I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTTTTGAGTTTGGATCTTGG
- 3′ sequencing primer GCATTAAAGCAGCGTATCCACATAGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
For more information, see: http://pdspit3.mml.unc.edu/projects/dreadd/wiki/WikiStart
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-EF1a-DIO-mCherry was a gift from Bryan Roth (Addgene plasmid # 50462 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50462 ; RRID:Addgene_50462)