Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1231||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6688
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneSSA1 (a.k.a. YAL005C, YG100)
/ Fusion Protein
- his tag (tev cleavable) (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ehe1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site sac1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13/pUC Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:6972 pPROEX-HTb-SSA1 was a gift from Susan Lindquist (Addgene plasmid # 1231 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1231 ; RRID:Addgene_1231)
For your References section:Hsp104 catalyzes formation and elimination of self-replicating Sup35 prion conformers. Shorter J, Lindquist S. Science 2004 Jun 18;304(5678):1793-7. Epub 2004 May 20. 10.1126/science.1098007 PubMed 15155912