6559 pJC25YDJ1 #7
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1245||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3654
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Entrez GeneYDJ1 (a.k.a. YNL064C, HSP40, MAB3, MAS5)
/ Fusion Protein
- his tag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site nde1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site nde1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:6559 pJC25YDJ1 #7 was a gift from Susan Lindquist (Addgene plasmid # 1245 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1245 ; RRID:Addgene_1245)
For your References section:Hsp104, Hsp70, and Hsp40: a novel chaperone system that rescues previously aggregated proteins. Glover JR, Lindquist S. Cell 1998 Jul 10;94(1):73-82. 10.1016/S0092-8674(00)81223-4 PubMed 9674429