pcDNA3 metaxin 1
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12418||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1300
Entrez GeneMtx1 (a.k.a. Mtx, Gcap6)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3 metaxin 1 was a gift from Paul Bornstein (Addgene plasmid # 12418 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12418 ; RRID:Addgene_12418)
Map uploaded by the depositor.