Purpose(Empty Backbone) Expresses Flag-TurboID fusion for proximity labeling
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||124646||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCGTGCCTAATGGGAGGTCT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
A TurboID cDNA was amplified by PCR from V5-TurboID-NES_pcDNA3 (Plamid #107169).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-TurboID was a gift from FENG-QIAN Li & Ken-Ichi Takemaru (Addgene plasmid # 124646 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:124646 ; RRID:Addgene_124646)