Purpose(Empty Backbone) Expresses Flag-miniTurbo fusion for proximity labeling
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||124647||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCGTGCCTAATGGGAGGTCT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
A miniTurbo cDNA was amplified by PCR from V5-miniTurboID-NES_pcDNA3 (Plamid #107170).
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-miniTurbo was a gift from FENG-QIAN Li & Ken-Ichi Takemaru (Addgene plasmid # 124647 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:124647 ; RRID:Addgene_124647)