PurposeExpresses gRNAs targeting hid, eve, and wingless
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||125005||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7473
- Total vector size (bp) 10714
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameeve gRNA
SpeciesD. melanogaster (fly)
Entrez Geneeve (a.k.a. Dmel_CG2328, 10.5, 10.9, 14.10, 20.35, CG2328, Dmel\CG2328, E(eve), EVE, Eve, F, V, VI, dm-eve, eve2, even, l(2)46CFg, l(2)46CFh, l(2)46CFj, l(2)46CFp, l(2)46Ce, l(2)46Cg)
- Promoter U6:3
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer aaaaatggtgggcataatagtgttgtt
- 3′ sequencing primer gGCTTCGAGACCGTGACCTACATC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:OA-1045C was a gift from Omar Akbari (Addgene plasmid # 125005 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:125005 ; RRID:Addgene_125005)