|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12677||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameRAB9 (Homo sapiens)
Alt nameDsRed-rab9 wild type
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)678
Entrez GeneRAB9A (a.k.a. RAB9)
/ Fusion Proteins
- DsRed (N terminal on backbone)
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BAMHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BAMHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer DsRed1-C (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This plasmid contains two tandem copies of the Rab9 gene.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:DsRed-rab9 WT was a gift from Richard Pagano (Addgene plasmid # 12677 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12677 ; RRID:Addgene_12677)
For your References section:Rab proteins mediate Golgi transport of caveola-internalized glycosphingolipids and correct lipid trafficking in Niemann-Pick C cells. Choudhury A, Dominguez M, Puri V, Sharma DK, Narita K, Wheatley CL, Marks DL, Pagano RE. J Clin Invest. 2002 Jun . 109(12):1541-50. 10.1172/JCI15420 PubMed 12070301