|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||127705||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5675
- Total vector size (bp) 6317
Vector typeWorm Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Insert Size (bp)642
- Promoter flp-13
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer TCCAAGCTTGCATGCAAATTGTGCCTCCTGATG
- 3′ sequencing primer CTCTAGAGGCGCGCcGTTCGAATCGGAACGGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSH87 was a gift from David M. Miller (Addgene plasmid # 127705 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:127705 ; RRID:Addgene_127705)
For your References section:NATF (Native And Tissue-Specific Fluorescence): A Strategy for Bright, Tissue-Specific GFP Labeling of Native Proteins in Caenorhabditis elegans. He S, Cuentas-Condori A, Miller DM. Genetics. 2019 Apr 5. pii: genetics.119.302063. doi: 10.1534/genetics.119.302063. 10.1534/genetics.119.302063 PubMed 30952669