|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||128524||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8016
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namemutant Ber e 1
Insert Size (bp)333
- Promoter AOX1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGACTGGTTCCAATTGACAAGCTTT
- 3′ sequencing primer TGCATCTCTCAGGCAAATGGCA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
secreted Ber e 1 from Brazil nut mutant S19A
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMJA149 was a gift from Marcos Alcocer (Addgene plasmid # 128524 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:128524 ; RRID:Addgene_128524)