|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||129240||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Modifications to backboneContains N-terminal 8xHis, fusion partner: Spy (leaderless chaperone Spy from E. coli, UniProKB: P77754) followed by TEV protease cleavage site, optional C-terminal StrepII-tag. Cloning of GOI between BsaI and XhoI or HindIII
Vector typeBacterial Expression
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Proteins
- His (N terminal on insert)
- Strep (C terminal on backbone)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer pOP_up: TACGACTCACTATAGGGAATTGTGAGC
- 3′ sequencing primer pOP_dn: GCAGCCAACTCAGCTTCCTTTCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pExp-Spy was a gift from Marko Hyvönen (Addgene plasmid # 129240 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:129240 ; RRID:Addgene_129240)