PurposeEncodes VSVG tagged GSK3(1-97) for purification by GST affinity
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||129582||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4969
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)291
/ Fusion Proteins
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- VSVG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer 5GEX
- 3′ sequencing primer 3GEX (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Depositor uses BL21 for protein production.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-4T-1-3xVSVG-GSK3(1-97) was a gift from Kevin Janes (Addgene plasmid # 129582 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:129582 ; RRID:Addgene_129582)
For your References section:An ultrasensitive fiveplex activity assay for cellular kinases. Smolko CM, Janes KA. Sci Rep. 2019 Dec 19;9(1):19409. doi: 10.1038/s41598-019-55998-8. 10.1038/s41598-019-55998-8 PubMed 31857650