|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||12972||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4750
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)576
Entrez GeneCDC42 (a.k.a. CDC42Hs, G25K, TKS)
/ Fusion Protein
- Myc (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byP. Hall
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRK5-myc-Cdc42-wt was a gift from Gary Bokoch (Addgene plasmid # 12972 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:12972 ; RRID:Addgene_12972)