|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13056||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size (bp) 3267
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XcmI, HindIII, StyI, BspEI, EcoRV (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XcmI, SacI, SpeI, NotI, EcoRI, AatII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13/pUC Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
pGT2 is an XcmI generated T-vector bearing GFP marker optimized for direct cloning.
Colonies with insert are selected by GFP inactivation.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGT2 was a gift from Chaoyang Zeng (Addgene plasmid # 13056 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13056 ; RRID:Addgene_13056)