PurposeExpresses AtCRY2-PHR (Arabidopsis thaliana) preceded by restriction sites
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||131191||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5318
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesA. thaliana (mustard weed)
Insert Size (bp)1542
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XmaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XmaI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV_F (CGCAAATGGGCGGTAGGCGTG)
- 3′ sequencing primer pcDNA_R (CAACAGATGGCTGGCAAC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pOVC1_X_AtCRY2-PHR was a gift from Harald Janovjak (Addgene plasmid # 131191 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:131191 ; RRID:Addgene_131191)
For your References section:Engineering Strategy and Vector Library for the Rapid Generation of Modular Light-Controlled Protein-Protein Interactions. Tichy AM, Gerrard EJ, Legrand JMD, Hobbs RM, Janovjak H. J Mol Biol. 2019 May 29. pii: S0022-2836(19)30317-1. doi: 10.1016/j.jmb.2019.05.033. 10.1016/j.jmb.2019.05.033 PubMed 31150735