|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13214||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerModified Invitrogen pcDNA3
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)90
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Part of the Zinc Finger Consortium Modular Assembly Kit v1.0. Finger protein sequence: PGEKPYKCPECGKSFSRTDTLRDHQRTH. Target DNA sequence: ACG. This zinc finger is derived from the Barbas module set.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pc3XB-ZF80 was a gift from Daniel Voytas (Addgene plasmid # 13214 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13214 ; RRID:Addgene_13214)