PurposeFRET biosensor for ATP measurements in budding yeast
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||132781||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameyAT1.03 ymTq2-tdTomato
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI, SpeI, XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AACAATCGTTAATAATTAATTAATTGG
- 3′ sequencing primer GAGTCACTTTAAAATTTGTATACAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pDRF1-GW yAT1.03 was a gift from Bas Teusink (Addgene plasmid # 132781 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:132781 ; RRID:Addgene_132781)
For your References section:An Improved ATP FRET Sensor For Yeast Shows Heterogeneity During Nutrient Transitions. Botman D, van Heerden JH, Teusink B. ACS Sens. 2020 Mar 27;5(3):814-822. doi: 10.1021/acssensors.9b02475. Epub 2020 Mar 3. 10.1021/acssensors.9b02475 PubMed 32077276