PurposeAausFP1 - bright green fluorescent protein expression from A. australis under EF1a-HTLV promoter in minimal backbone plasmid.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||135614||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerGreen Lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2148
- Total vector size (bp) 2853
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Synthetic Biology
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Bleocin (Zeocin), 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameA. australis fluorescent protein 1
SpeciesSynthetic; A. australis
Insert Size (bp)705
- Promoter EF1a-HTLV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer gttacagatccaagctgtgacc
- 3′ sequencing primer GATGAGTTTGGACAAACCAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EF1α-AausFP1-Z1 was a gift from Jordan Green (Addgene plasmid # 135614 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:135614 ; RRID:Addgene_135614)