|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13634||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHPV 16 E7
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)300
Entrez GeneE7 (a.k.a. HpV16gp2)
/ Fusion Protein
- GST (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamH1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Amersham pGEX 5'
- 3′ sequencing primer Amersham pGEX 3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX2T E7 was a gift from Karl Munger (Addgene plasmid # 13634 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13634 ; RRID:Addgene_13634)
For your References section:The human papillomavirus E7 oncoprotein and the cellular transcription factor E2F bind to separate sites on the retinoblastoma tumor suppressor protein. Wu EW, Clemens KE, Heck DV, Munger K. J Virol. 1993 Apr . 67(4):2402-7. PubMed 8445736