p1321 HPV-16 E6/E7
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||8641||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7900
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HIndIII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See author's map.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:p1321 HPV-16 E6/E7 was a gift from Peter Howley (Addgene plasmid # 8641 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:8641 ; RRID:Addgene_8641)
For your References section:The E6 and E7 genes of the human papillomavirus type 16 together are necessary and sufficient for transformation of primary human keratinocytes. Munger K, Phelps WC, Bubb V, Howley PM, Schlegel R. J Virol 1989 Oct;63(10):4417-21. PubMed 2476573