|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||138003||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable ; Stellar Cells
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneEYA1 (a.k.a. BOP, BOR, BOS1, OFC1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Nhe1 (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Sal1 (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTCATTCTCAAGCCTCAGAC
- 3′ sequencing primer GGACGCTCGCTGCGCCCTTCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTJK460 was a gift from Tami Kingsbury (Addgene plasmid # 138003 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:138003 ; RRID:Addgene_138003)