PurposeExpresses PhyB621-mCherry-HRasCT in mammalian cells.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||139482||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9668
- Total vector size (bp) 12323
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Alt namephytochrome b
SpeciesA. thaliana (mustard weed)
MutationG229L and deletion of aa Y at position 235 in mcherry
Entrez GenePHYB (a.k.a. AT2G18790, HY3, MSF3.17, MSF3_17, OOP1, OUT OF PHASE 1, PHYTOCHROME B, phytochrome B)
- Promoter Tet responsible element
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry-HRasCT (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer not determined
- 3′ sequencing primer GGGCCCTCACATTGCCAAA (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
Depositor confirmed that mutation G229L and deletion of amino acid Y at position 235 in mCherry has no functional effect.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCSIIneo-TRE-hPhyB621- mCherry-HRasCT was a gift from Kazuhiro Aoki (Addgene plasmid # 139482 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:139482 ; RRID:Addgene_139482)