|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1399||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4900
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert namePI3K regulatory subunit p85alpha
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2200
Entrez GenePik3r1 (a.k.a. PI3K, p50alpha, p55alpha, p85alpha)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Cantley lab recommends growth at room temperature.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCMV6-p85alpha-Flag was a gift from Lewis Cantley (Addgene plasmid # 1399 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1399 ; RRID:Addgene_1399)