Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||1408||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namePI3K regulatory subunit p85beta
Alt namep85 beta
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2200
Entrez GenePik3r2 (a.k.a. p85be, p85beta)
/ Fusion Protein
- eYFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Cantley lab recommends growth at room temperature.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEYFP-C1-p85beta was a gift from Lewis Cantley (Addgene plasmid # 1408 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:1408 ; RRID:Addgene_1408)