|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14479||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2900
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2700
/ Fusion Proteins
- ECFP (N terminal on insert)
- EYFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer N/A (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
For more information, see
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRSET FLIPmal-2u was a gift from Wolf Frommer (Addgene plasmid # 14479 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14479 ; RRID:Addgene_14479)
For your References section:Visualization of maltose uptake in living yeast cells by fluorescent nanosensors. Fehr M, Frommer WB, Lalonde S. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002 Jul 23. 99(15):9846-51. 10.1073/pnas.142089199 PubMed 12097642