pCGN N-Ras wt
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14723||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7500
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneNRAS (a.k.a. ALPS4, CMNS, KRAS, N-ras, NCMS, NRAS1, NS6)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCGN N-Ras wt was a gift from Adrienne Cox (Addgene plasmid # 14723 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14723 ; RRID:Addgene_14723)
For your References section:Mammalian expression vectors for Ras family proteins: generation and use of expression constructs to analyze Ras family function. Fiordalisi JJ, Johnson RL, Ulku AS, Der CJ, Cox AD. Methods Enzymol. 2001 . 332():3-36. PubMed 11305105