|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||14912||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4224
Vector typeWorm Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namestrongyloides stercoralis actin promoter
Alt nameSs act-2
Insert Size (bp)1183
/ Fusion Protein
- GFP (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PstI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
PAPER:Int J Parasitol. 2006 May 31;36(6):671-9. Epub 2006 Feb 7 Successful transgenesis of the parasitic nematode Strongyloides stercoralis requires endogenous non-coding control elements.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAJ08 was a gift from James Lok (Addgene plasmid # 14912 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:14912 ; RRID:Addgene_14912)