|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15215||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4727
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneHSPA1A (a.k.a. HEL-S-103, HSP70, HSP70-1, HSP70-1A, HSP70-2, HSP70.1, HSP70.2, HSP70I, HSP72, HSPA1)
/ Fusion Protein
- EGFP (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EGFP-C primer
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note that Addgene's sequencing results indicate the presence of an extra Arginine, R469, when compared to the reference sequence M11717.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEGFP hsp70 was a gift from Lois Greene (Addgene plasmid # 15215 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15215 ; RRID:Addgene_15215)
For your References section:Hsp70 dynamics in vivo: effect of heat shock and protein aggregation. Zeng XC, Bhasin S, Wu X, Lee JG, Maffi S, Nichols CJ, Lee KJ, Taylor JP, Greene LE, Eisenberg E. J Cell Sci. 2004 Oct 1. 117(Pt 21):4991-5000. 10.1242/jcs.01373 PubMed 15367583