|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||22487||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameHsp90 HA
Alt nameWT Hsp90beta HA
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2700
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Hsp90 HA was a gift from William Sessa (Addgene plasmid # 22487 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:22487 ; RRID:Addgene_22487)
For your References section:Dynamic activation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase by Hsp90. Garcia-Cardena G, Fan R, Shah V, Sorrentino R, Cirino G, Papapetropoulos A, Sessa WC. Nature. 1998 Apr 23. 392(6678):821-4. 10.1038/33934 PubMed 9580552