PurposeExpresses myc-tagged nucleocapsid (N) from SARS-CoV (1) in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||154269||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
This item is currently unavailable outside the US without additional regulatory approval.
A non-refundable shipping export licensing fee of $85 is required to cover Addgene’s additional processing costs.
Backbone manufacturerRupp and Turner
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4352
- Total vector size (bp) 5580
Modifications to backbonedeleted part of polylinker from NcoI to XbaI site
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameSARS-CoV Nucleocapsid
Alt namemyc-tagged nucleocapsid from SARS-CoV (1).
SpeciesSARS coronavirus Urbani isolate icSARS-C7-MA
Insert Size (bp)1305
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- 5X myc epitope (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:SARS-CoV Nucleocapsid was a gift from Peter Klein (Addgene plasmid # 154269 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:154269 ; RRID:Addgene_154269)