|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15440||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepGL2 Basic
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5600
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTissue factor promoter
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)2227
Entrez GeneF3 (a.k.a. CD142, TF, TFA)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBluescript-KS (5'-TCGAGGTCGACGGTATC-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNRev (Common Sequencing Primers)
-2106 to +121 hTF promoter. hTF promoter deletion series, Mackman lab #2543.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:-2106 hTF was a gift from Nigel Mackman (Addgene plasmid # 15440 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15440 ; RRID:Addgene_15440)
For your References section:Regulation of the tissue factor gene. Mackman N. FASEB J. 1995 Jul . 9(10):883-9. PubMed 7615158