|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15445||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepGL2 Basic
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5600
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTissue factor promoter
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)292
Entrez GeneF3 (a.k.a. CD142, TF, TFA)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SacI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer F1ori-F (5'-GTGGACTCTTGTTCCAAACTGG-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer LucNrev (Common Sequencing Primers)
-278 to +14 hTF promoter. hTF promoter deletion series, Mackman lab #2525.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:-278 hTF was a gift from Nigel Mackman (Addgene plasmid # 15445 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15445 ; RRID:Addgene_15445)
For your References section:Regulation of the tissue factor gene. Mackman N. FASEB J. 1995 Jul . 9(10):883-9. PubMed 7615158