human TF cDNA
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15455||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2665
Vector typeBacterial Expression, Luciferase
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameTissue factor
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)641
Entrez GeneF3 (a.k.a. CD142, TF, TFA)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13R
- 3′ sequencing primer M13-F20 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Mackman lab pCTF 314.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:human TF cDNA was a gift from Nigel Mackman (Addgene plasmid # 15455 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15455 ; RRID:Addgene_15455)
For your References section:Regulation of the tissue factor gene. Mackman N. FASEB J. 1995 Jul . 9(10):883-9. PubMed 7615158