|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||154869||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerGether lab - modified from Addgene plasmid #55641
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4824
- Total vector size (bp) 6792
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV ; FLP-FRT
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1968
- Promoter Human Synapsin-1
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Asc1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Nhe1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer actcagcgctgcctcagtct
- 3′ sequencing primer gatacaaaggcattaaagcagcg (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byThe insert is derived from Addgene #50458 and the backbone is modified (Ef1a promoter replaced with human synapsin promoter Addgene # Plasmid #55641).
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-hSyn-fDIO-rM3D(Gs)-mCherry-WPREpA was a gift from Ulrik Gether (Addgene plasmid # 154869 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:154869 ; RRID:Addgene_154869)