|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||154942||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4323
- Total vector size (bp) 5349
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1026
Entrez GeneCreb1 (a.k.a. 2310001E10Rik, 3526402H21Rik, Creb, Creb-1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site Xhol (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGCAAATGGGCGGTAGGCGTG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Creb1 was a gift from Georgios Stathopoulos (Addgene plasmid # 154942 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:154942 ; RRID:Addgene_154942)