|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15783||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5700
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameUbiquitin conjugating enzyme UbE2D2
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)444
Entrez GeneUBE2D2 (a.k.a. E2(17)KB2, PUBC1, UBC4, UBC4/5, UBCH4, UBCH5B)
/ Fusion Protein
- His (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET15-UbE2D2 was a gift from Wade Harper (Addgene plasmid # 15783 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15783 ; RRID:Addgene_15783)
For your References section:Dual E1 activation systems for ubiquitin differentially regulate E2 enzyme charging. Jin J, Li X, Gygi SP, Harper JW. Nature. 2007 Jun 28. 447(7148):1135-8. 10.1038/nature05902 PubMed 17597759