|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||15820||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameCullin 3
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1250
MutationDominant negative: N418
Entrez GeneCUL3 (a.k.a. CUL-3, PHA2E)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII/BamHI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
C-terminal truncation of hCul3: amino acids 1-418.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-DN-hCUL3-FLAG was a gift from Wade Harper (Addgene plasmid # 15820 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:15820 ; RRID:Addgene_15820)
For your References section:Identification of substrates for F-box proteins. Jin J, Ang XL, Shirogane T, Wade Harper J. Methods Enzymol. 2005 . 399():287-309. 10.1016/S0076-6879(05)99020-4 PubMed 16338364