PurposeBacterial expression of rhomboid protease HiGlpG
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||158538||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4953
- Total vector size (bp) 5532
Modifications to backbone-
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)579
/ Fusion Protein
- GST tag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site - (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site - (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer PGEX-5'
- 3′ sequencing primer PGEX-3' (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pGEX-HiGlpG was a gift from Sinisa Urban (Addgene plasmid # 158538 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:158538 ; RRID:Addgene_158538)
For your References section:Decoding the Functional Evolution of an Intramembrane Protease Superfamily by Statistical Coupling Analysis. Mihaljevic L, Urban S. Structure. 2020 Aug 10. pii: S0969-2126(20)30279-3. doi: 10.1016/j.str.2020.07.015. 10.1016/j.str.2020.07.015 PubMed 32795403