pcDNA3 HA PKB AAA
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16001||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesB. taurus (bovine)
Insert Size (bp)1500
MutationK179A, T308A, S473A
Entrez GeneAKT1 (a.k.a. BOS_20453)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3 HA PKB AAA was a gift from Morris Birnbaum (Addgene plasmid # 16001 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16001 ; RRID:Addgene_16001)
Map uploaded by the depositor.