|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||24652||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75 *|
* Login to view industry pricing.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Entrez GeneAKT1 (a.k.a. BOS_20453)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Two additional mutations (N2D and D149E) detected in Addgene quality control sequencing. Author reports that these mutations do not affect function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HA-PKB-pcDNA3-K179A was a gift from Jim Woodgett (Addgene plasmid # 24652 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:24652 ; RRID:Addgene_24652)