|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16331||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4095
Vector typeVertebrate expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameFlag tag
Insert Size (bp)63
MutationFlag tag inserted into pCS2+ polylinker
/ Fusion Protein
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site claI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6
- 3′ sequencing primer T3 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
2xFLAG tag cloned into pCS2 for use as N- or C-terminal fusion tag. In same reading frame as myc tags of pCS2MT.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCS2FLAG was a gift from Peter Klein (Addgene plasmid # 16331 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16331 ; RRID:Addgene_16331)