|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16693||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
Vector typeXenopus Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namesecreted frizzled-related protein 1
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneSfrp1 (a.k.a. 2210415K03Rik, AW011917, AW107218, AW742929, sFRP-1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:XE141 sFRP-1-CS2+ was a gift from Randall Moon (Addgene plasmid # 16693 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16693 ; RRID:Addgene_16693)