|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17067||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4100
Vector typeZebrafish Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Entrez Genevangl2 (a.k.a. stbm, tri, vang)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Wild type zebrafish strabismus (amino acids 1-526, WT) as an EcoR1-Xba insert.
For Sense RNA: linearize with ASP 718 and transcribe with SP6 polymerase.
Species of Sequence Origin: Zebrafish.
Reference: M. Park and R. Moon, Nature Cell Biology 4, 20-25, 2002. (PMID: 11780127)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:ZE25 Stbm-pCS2+ was a gift from Randall Moon (Addgene plasmid # 17067 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17067 ; RRID:Addgene_17067)