PurposeRed/far-red FRET-based ERK activity reporter for multiplexed imaging applications.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||173019||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5517
- Total vector size (bp) 7227
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1710
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- 6xHIS - T7 tag (gene 10 leader) - Xpress (TM) tag (N terminal on backbone)
- smURFP (N terminal on insert)
- StagRFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV forward
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3-smURFP-StagRFP-EKAR-EV was a gift from Jin Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 173019 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:173019 ; RRID:Addgene_173019)
For your References section:A rationally enhanced red fluorescent protein expands the utility of FRET biosensors. Mo GCH, Posner C, Rodriguez EA, Sun T, Zhang J. Nat Commun. 2020 Apr 15;11(1):1848. doi: 10.1038/s41467-020-15687-x. 10.1038/s41467-020-15687-x PubMed 32296061