|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17357||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1930
Entrez GeneSENP1 (a.k.a. SuPr-2)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
See author's map for more information.
I193F and T207A mutations are not known to affect function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Flag-SENP1 was a gift from Edward Yeh (Addgene plasmid # 17357 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17357 ; RRID:Addgene_17357)
For your References section:SUMO-specific protease 1 is essential for stabilization of HIF1alpha during hypoxia. Cheng J, Kang X, Zhang S, Yeh ET. Cell. 2007 Nov 2. 131(3):584-95. 10.1016/j.cell.2007.08.045 PubMed 17981124