|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18047||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4700
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1770
Entrez GeneSENP2 (a.k.a. AXAM2, SMT3IP2)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- FLAG (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer hGH-pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Note that compared to GenBank reference sequence NP_067640.2, the SENP2 insert in this plasmid contains a T552A polymorphism.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:FLAG-SENP2 was a gift from Edward Yeh (Addgene plasmid # 18047 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:18047 ; RRID:Addgene_18047)
For your References section:SUMO-specific protease 2 is essential for suppression of polycomb group protein-mediated gene silencing during embryonic development. Kang X, Qi Y, Zuo Y, Wang Q, Zou Y, Schwartz RJ, Cheng J, Yeh ET. Mol Cell. 2010 Apr 23. 38(2):191-201. 10.1016/j.molcel.2010.03.005 PubMed 20417598