|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17443||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneMSCV-IRES-Thy1.1 DEST
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6063
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneFOXP3 (a.k.a. AIID, DIETER, IPEX, JM2, PIDX, XPID)
/ Fusion Protein
- myc (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ cloning site attR1 (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site attR2 (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer na (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MSCV-FOXP3-IRES-Thy1.1 was a gift from Anjana Rao (Addgene plasmid # 17443 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17443 ; RRID:Addgene_17443)
For your References section:FOXP3 controls regulatory T cell function through cooperation with NFAT. Wu Y, Borde M, Heissmeyer V, Feuerer M, Lapan AD, Stroud JC, Bates DL, Guo L, Han A, Ziegler SF, Mathis D, Benoist C, Chen L, Rao A. Cell. 2006 Jul 28. 126(2):375-87. 10.1016/j.cell.2006.05.042 PubMed 16873067