Purposeknockout mouse CD4
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||175942||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7099
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberLow Copy
Gene/Insert nameCD4 gRNA
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneCd4 (a.k.a. L3T4, Ly-4)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BBS I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BBS I (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer GAGGGCCTATTTCCCATGATTCC
- 3′ sequencing primer AAAAAAGCACCGACTCGGTGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSIN-CD4 was a gift from Dan Littman (Addgene plasmid # 175942 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:175942 ; RRID:Addgene_175942)
For your References section:Niche-Selective Inhibition of Pathogenic Th17 Cells by Targeting Metabolic Redundancy. Wu L, Hollinshead KER, Hao Y, Au C, Kroehling L, Ng C, Lin WY, Li D, Silva HM, Shin J, Lafaille JJ, Possemato R, Pacold ME, Papagiannakopoulos T, Kimmelman AC, Satija R, Littman DR. Cell. 2020 Aug 6;182(3):641-654.e20. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2020.06.014. Epub 2020 Jul 1. 10.1016/j.cell.2020.06.014 PubMed 32615085