|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||17613||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4800
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)1400
Entrez GenePRKN (a.k.a. AR-JP, LPRS2, PARK2, PDJ)
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pRK5-HA-Parkin was a gift from Ted Dawson (Addgene plasmid # 17613 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:17613 ; RRID:Addgene_17613)
For your References section:Parkin functions as an E2-dependent ubiquitin- protein ligase and promotes the degradation of the synaptic vesicle-associated protein, CDCrel-1. Zhang Y, Gao J, Chung KK, Huang H, Dawson VL, Dawson TM. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2000 Nov 21;97(24):13354-9. 10.1073/pnas.240347797 PubMed 11078524